Tuesday, January 12, 2010

here starts my journey

One of the hardest things to do is to make a decision that you are tired of being unhappy and miserable. The next hardest thing to do is figuring out how to move on from that point. When you've tried everything to make the life you were living worthwhile and fail miserably what do you do next? How do you get to where you want and how do you know what it is that you want?
I know I want a career with a steady income, eventually a family of my own and a home. How do I make these goals into a path to follow? One minute at a time I guess.
Big changes have occurred in my life in the past four months. I have just recently accepted that these changes are something I can use for my benefit. Now is the time that I start moving towards the life that I deserve. Now is the time that I work towards realizing my dreams and attaining my full potential. Each day is an opportunity that I plan to grab hold of and run with. Here starts my journey to the future.
Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.




2 comments:

  1. good word for all of us, Manda... Life is not easy, if it were, how would we learn the really worthwhile lessons?

    ReplyDelete