Wednesday, January 6, 2010

coffee coffee coffee

True love is unconditional and being a big old grump-myself-
sometimes. Yes a big old grizzly... without my coffee its the treasure for-
me so-very-hard-to-come by-in this world, today. Like the sweet sound
of breaking the-natural freedom-of rhyme, and the certain-reverence
stirring in-the-spirit of a home that-lives only for this, one pure reason.
Seen now-and-viewed in-the likeness-of the-orange and red-brown and
yellow-of-a-joyous-leaf... . Blowing-free-in-the-ease of the wind, and
knowing-the-sound of a new hope rising-to-greet-the greener grasses,
thriving-amid-the-perfect-beauty growing in-plain view of-the other side
of-the morning. Stirring-in-the-depths-of-your-heart and the-well, of-your
soul... riding-high-atop the puffy-white-clouds-above, billowing-up to
greet the light of Heaven.


Yes-those temperate... and ever wonderful-things... . Like the-birds
chirping fondly, and slippery wet little kisses ... As you hear a
violent shouting wake-up, wake-up-and-a-rap-tap-tapping, on heavens-
bedroom-door. As then your awakened again... . Get up step-up onto-a-
buzzer toy. Slip-stumble to the challenge of-not-spilling the-coffee, and-
you-dance once-more.


Yes that freaky tone of a squeaky wet balloon, and the ongoing run of
happy little giggles... Rising to new heights in the pool underneath the
summer sun...


And so is love the prize in all its authenticity. A true and raw emotion...
Boldly running, and wildly shouting! Hey! Those certain conditions and
ultimatums are just fine, but don't you dare take my morning coffee!


Yes, I tell you as I can still dream every-day... I-dream-of-Christmas.


Clouds lay back as they rise, and fall puff up-and billow-all-in-illustrious-
efforts-to greet-the Sun... .


And-as I lay-back I admire-them-and as I see their-rising as they grow-
fuller in the distance they puff up higher and higher above the willows. As
a light-breeze picks up the leaves on the trees as they sway together in
their dance. And so I lay out my hand catch a tumbling leaf by chance.


"Knowing nothing of love grace or mercy, peace. The leaf now represents
for me my gift, of these greater things I give and so I say-my life now all of
it... is all but nothing, or-it-is-a-joyous-opportunity."

No comments:

Post a Comment